Sunday, July 17, 2011

Q232 (Narnia)

Which Narnia book is the following passage from and who said it: "I have come home at last! The is my real country! I belong here. This is the land I have been looking for all my life, though I never knew it till now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Highlighted Lewis Resource of the Week:

Another “all purpose” book about Lewis and Narnia that came out in 2008. It gives a good overview of Lewis’s life and provides insightful summaries of each Narnia book along with discussing some of his other books.

2 comments:

  1. The answer to yesterday’s questions are:

    Q231: Three were recorded, but only one survived.

    Q54: business of Heaven" (Letters to Malcolm)

    Q58: He asked if the White Queen/Witch would turn him into stone. "She won't turn him into stone too?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Last Battle, and I think it was Jewel the Unicorn who said it.

    ReplyDelete